Thursday, October 27, 2011

Everyone always told me to wait for that perfect guy, I was always rushing to settle with any guy who called me pretty.But I waited. Then I met you. And I understood why they told me the wait would be worth it.




For every minute you are angry with someone, you loose 60 seconds of happiness you can never get back.

untitled by Տara» on Flickr.
For more beautiful photography go here :
Pretty photography :)
Pretty photography :)


The course of love never did run smooth.


Stay beautiful. 



Yes. Reblogging my own photo :P
For more pretty pictures :
http://pretty-photography.tumblr.com
http://pretty-photography.tumblr.com

Live like you were dying. 

take it or leave it (front page!) by austin combs on Flickr.
For more beautiful photography go here :
Pretty photography :)
Pretty photography :)

Your gonna find the guy that makes your heart pound, sends tingles up your spine, and makes you laugh your ass off. This guy is as good as its gonna get, don't ever let him go.

untitled by kameron elisabeth on Flickr.
For more beautiful photography go here :
Pretty-photography :)
Pretty-photography :)

Cinderella didn't need to take of her dress to get Prince Charming, and neither do you.


I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too.


Sometimes you just have to forget the risk, and just fall.


I forgot how good it felt to be in your arms. 


Most guys are horrible,lying, cheating players. But he isn't most guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment