Wednesday, October 19, 2011




I remember his eyes. Out of everything we had together, staying up until 3am, laughing at nothing, having the best conversations, and the thing I remember most were his bright blue eyes. No matter how much I try to tell myself that I hate him, that memory of his eyes beg to differ. 



I fall too fast. No one can stop me.

gemmabooth2-thumb.jpg


He is so different, thats what worries me. All the guys I usually go for are asshole players, but him, he's the opposite. He is every girls best friend, the guy you can tell your problems to and you know he won't spread it around the school. He is sweet without being cheesy and funny without trying. He is adorable not sexy, basically everything you could want in a guy but you didn't know it. He is like my Gordo, I just hope I'm his Lizzy. 

8.jpg


We sat there, eyes locked,and I couldn't move. All the memories came flooding back and I couldn't breathe. Everything about him rushed over me like an avalanche, the tension in the hair was as heavy as the humidity in the warm fall air. I forgot I loved him this much. 

Antonella-Arismendi-10.jpg

If you broke me, I don't wanna remember what it was like to be fixed.
photo


I didn't wanna forget, I didn't wanna regret us. But standing here looking at you with her, I suddenly realized why we aren't us anymore. 
photo

She is gonna get her way, there is no stopping her. 

gemmabooth3-thumb.jpg


Take a breath,take a fall, take a shot for you.


Goosebumps. I get goosebumps when I think about you.

http://rockienolan.com/files/gimgs/10_resize01.jpg

It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song, you can't remember, you were always singing along. 


Don't waste your time wishing to be something you are not.

 https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--MVjTVXAr-A/TWrnae85vHI/AAAAAAAAXLE/ZqQCfmp01uo/s1600/julianne-moore6.jpg

Be breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment