Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011

I'm over this, so over it. 



Caught up in my day dreams, dreaming of us, all we could be. 


I wanna scream his name at the top of my lungs. Tell every girl that is a player and never to trust him. But I can't, because part of me still loves him. 


we're just living.


its neither of us. it's all of us. it's nothing. it's everything. we should move on. we should hold on. you should leave. you should stay. forget it. remember. hold on. lose touch. free yourself. be here. don't worry. care. i'm fine. i'm broken.


stand for something or you will fall for anything.


hands down, i'm too proud for love.


we have been through hell and back to get to where we are right now but I wouldn't change a thing. 


if every word i said could make you laugh; i'd talk forever


I live for the soft pitter-patter of a metronome,the angelic sound of 70 voices coming together to make one unified sound, the sound of my favorite song blasting in my ear phones.I live for music. 


Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head. 'Cuz some day you are gonna get hungry, and eat all of the words you just said.


My life would be nothing if I didn't have you.



Say to hell with them and live for once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment