Monday, October 10, 2011

You can't knock me down, I'm already on the ground. 



I love you, swear I do. I just wish you would love me too.


I've gotten so good at acting like I don't miss you, I almost believe myself. 


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.


Only silence as its ending, like we never had a chance.


The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.


If I fall for you, I will never forgive myself. 


If someone told you that you would die today, would you be happy with what you have done?


Tell me what you think about us.

i.anton photography

He is sitting there with her chat box open, wondering if he should take the chance. She is sitting there thinking about going and giving his profile picture a second glance. They both do this everyday, is a re occurring theme. Both in love, both too scared to show their feeling and instead bury their noses in the computer screen in front of them not realizing their chance could come and go and they could lose their dream. 


But at the end of the day, all I want is your sky blue eyes looking into mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment