Sunday, October 16, 2011

If nobody is perfect, then you must be nobody. 



The way you moving your body, like you never had love.


I want you more than anything else.


Every time I see you, I feel like I'm home. That everything will be okay. I breathe a sigh of relief when we touch. I've been waiting forever for you, so until you realize you love me too, I can keep waiting. 

image

And years seem to pass as we blink our eyes. 

image

Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when its cold.

photo

You're not a want anymore, you are a need. 

photo

Players never change.

A CUP OF JO: Hunter boots

Celebrate every moment. 


I spend hours in front of the mirror, applying makeup and frying my hair. I don't even know how much time I have wasted trying to figure out what to wear. But its my mornings are devoted to getting ready to see you, my day is spent finding opportunities to see you, and my nights are wasted hopelessly analizing our encounters throughout the day. Still, I wouldn't change any of that for the world. 


I'm damaged goods, baby you don't want me. 


I'm done waiting on a hero, so done. I'm gonna be my own hero now so fuck you.


I'm a mess in a dress, I'm an absolute snob. I hate wearing shoes and being indoors. I like my hair to be perfection while I'm standing in the mud. Rain is my favorite kind of weather and I act like a kid 24/7. Hell, I don't even know who I am. But I'm not changing, especially for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment