Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nobody "needs" anybody.

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you.



When someone tells you you're cute, they're looking at your face.
When someone tells you you're hot, they're looking at your body.When someone tells you you're beautiful, they're looking at 
your heart.




I'm sorry I was your biggest mistake,while you were quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to me.


The thing I hate the most is looking at you and knowing I'm not allowed to have you.

aww, beach, couple, cute, dress, floral

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them.

cardigan, cute, cute!, feet, floral dress

Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.

blue, bolero, cardigan, cute, dress


Somewhere there’s someone,who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely,
remember its true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.


asian, beautiful, beauty, belly, brazilian


When a girl is ignoring you, it's when she needs you the most.

beautiful, girl, poetry, text


I want us to be together. To be that couple everyone envies. To hear "oh's" and "aw's" as we walk down the hallway. I want to get a million likes on our relationship status. I want to come home and curl up on the couch with you. To find you at my door with ice cream when I'm feeling down. To wake up to a text from you every morning. I want us to be together. 

beach, beautiful, couple, happiness, hug, love

I love you. So simple so true. So painful. 

art, bright, brown, brown hair, chicaaa, face

Live in this moment.


arms, bangs, beautiful, blue, bokeh, bracelets

And you are what you create.

beautiful, bracelet, brown hair, flowers, girl

You are just a boy. You don't understand. 

beautiful, bracelet, bracelets, brown hair, flower

Distance means so little when someone means so much.

back, beautiful, bokeh, bracelet, bracelets, brown

No comments:

Post a Comment