Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, October 10th



I've held strong for so long, I deserve to break down.

Digital Photography - Portrait



You could wipe off all of her "beauty" with a wet paper towel.


Take me back to when everything was easy, the world was at my feet, and nothing could hurt me.


Broken, but standing on my own two feet.


It's times like this I wish you were here. 


If I could read your mind would I find any trace of me at all?


We tried our hardest. We fought our best. We made a disaster, but it was a beautiful journey. 

Emma Uber Photography

Her eyes tell her whole story.

Digital Photography Tips for Silhouette Photography

There are a million boys that want her, but she only has eyes for you. 


Keep pushing, keep trying, and never take no as an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment