Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

I love seeing that karma is a bitch to you. It just gives you a little bit of a taste of how much it hurt me when you broke my heart.


You are seriously breath taking, totally amazing, just all together perfection. And me? I'm just a fucking mess.


Give me friday. I'm ready to party, laugh my troubles away and leave every thought of you behind.

 

Crazy, wild and free. That's just me. 


Lets give them something to talk about. 


Just remember, I was the one who picked you up when you were falling apart. 


High school is one big mess of hormones, drama, and work. Balance it right, and its the time of your life. Play it wrong and its a constant fight. 


It's gonna be hard, to let him know how you feel but I promise sweetie, its worth every awkward second once you have him by your side. 


Ask yourself how he makes you feel, if its anything but happy, hes not worth a minute more. 


One day, the memories will just stop hurting, and you will move on. 


And our excuse is we are young. 


you are gorgeous. go knock them dead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment