Saturday, October 15, 2011

  I wish you needed me as much as I need you.



I'm just a basket case without you.



I ain't got a damn thing on my mind and baby all we got is time, lets just watch the clouds go by.





Love is all we got, and boy do we got a lot. 



No matter how I feel it's always true, that the one thing that makes me smile is you.





He is gonna break you, wrap you around his finger, baby he is gonna shake you. You won't be able to leave. And that's exactly how he wants it to be.  



You feel like a warm summer day, when we talk its like a breeze on the beach. When you laugh all my troubles float away, and when we touch I glow like a Georgia peach and I think "this must be what forever feels like". 



I'm just a heartbreaker, mess, and a crazy combination of everything no one wants. So I can tell you one thing,baby you don't want me.



When you stand, stand strong and tall but when you fall, fall with everything you have. 




Don't tell me I can't do it cuz I'll only prove you wrong.





I don't want to tell you how I feel because it might ruin our friendship, we might never speak again. And I just can't have 
that because you are the only person that truly makes me happy.





Gorgeous, magnificent, baby that's all that we could be. 





So what do you say. Do we give us a chance, give us a shot, or just leave the most possibly perfect thing in the world to be a possibility forever.

beautiful photography 15 Beautiful. (27 photos)


I wish for 3 things every night. World peace, to live forever, and for you and I to be together.


beautiful photography 2 0 Beautiful. (27 photos)


I never wanna forget the way you make me feel. The butterfly's
 you give me. The perfect smile you cast upon my face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment